These recipes were given to me by HMO. Although I haven't tried them ALL, I thought you might like to check them out and add them to your planned dinner menu:

Sauteed Oysters Parmesan -- Serves 4

12 ounces Oysters
1/3 cup GRATED Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 cloves MINCED Garlic
1/4 cup CHOPPED Parsley
3 Green Onions, CHOPPED
3 Drops Hot Pepper Sauce (or more to taste)
Salt and Pepper
2 tablespoons FRESH Lemon Juice

RINSE oysters; DRAIN AND PAT DRY WITH PAPER TOWELS. In a bowl combine cheese, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste. GENTLY roll oysters in the cheese mixture to coat. SET ASIDE.

In a skillet, HEAT olive oil over MEDIUM HIGH heat. Add garlic, parsley, green onions and hot sauce. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice. Add oysters and saute for approximately 5 minutes. SERVE IMMEDIATELY.

Total Calories per serving: 205 Calories
Total Fat 15 grams
Saturated Fat 4 grams
Carbohydrates 10 grams
Cholesterol 45 milligrams
Sodium 260 milligrams
Dietary Fiber 1 gram
Protein 9 grams

Crab Stuffed Flounder -- Serves 4

3 tablespoons Margarine
1/4 cup MINCED Onion
3 Green Onions, CHOPPED
2 Garlic Cloves, MINCED
1/4 Red Bell Pepper, SEEDED and CHOPPED
1/2 Celery Stalk, MINCED
1/2 pound Crabmeat, SHREDDED *
1/4 cup DRY Bread Crumbs
Sea Salt and Pepper
2 pounds (8 fillets) Flounder

* I would use IMITATION Crab Meat.

PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a LARGE saucepan melt margarine over MEDIUM HEAT. Add onion, green onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic. SAUTE until onions are soft.

In a bowl, combine crabmeat, bread crumbs and salt and pepper (to taste). Mix well. Add onion mixture from saucepan.

Place 4 of the fish fillets on the baking sheet. Mound crab mixture in the CENTER of each of the 4 fillets. Cut the remaining 4 fillets IN HALF LENGHTWISE DOWN THE CENTER. Place 2 of the fillet halves LENGTHWISE alongside crab filling on top of each WHOLE fillet, LEAVING CRABMEAT FILLING EXPOSED.

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes OR until fillets are FIRM and WHITE.

Total Calories per serving: 400
Total Fat 13 grams
Saturated Fat 6 grams
Carbohydrates 8 grams
Cholesterol 210 milligrams
Sodium 685 milligrams
Dietary Fiber 1 gram
Protein 60 grams

Green Onion Salmon -- Serves 4

4 (4 - 6 ounce) Salmon Fillets
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper (to taste(
1 BUNCH Green Onions, CHOPPED
1 FRESH Lime, CUT IN HALF

Place a heavy NONSTICK skillet over MEDIUM HIGH HEAT. BRUSH both sides of salmon with oil. Place salmon, SKIN SIDE UP, in heated skillet, cook UNCOVERED for about 3 to 4 minutes or UNTIL BROWNED. Shake pan OCCASIONALLY to keep fish from sticking.

Turn salmon over and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add green onion to skillet. COVER PAN TIGHTLY AND REDUCE HEAT TO MEDIUM. Cook 3 to 4 minutes MORE or until salmon is OPAQUE in the CENTER. Squeeze lime juice over the salmon and serve.

Total Calories per serving: 240 Calories
Total Fat 13 grams
Saturated Fat 3 grams
Carbohydrates 2 grams
Cholesterol 70 milligrams
Sodium 60 milligrams
Dietary Fiber 1 gram
Protein 28 grams