Only Guests See This Ad!

Thread: 2012 New Year's Resolution forum now open.

Stats
    230|191|185

2012 New Year's Resolution forum now open.

2012 New Year's Resolution forum now open. How did you do from your 2011 resolutions?
    Last edited by John; 11-27-11 at 04:23 PM.
    My Journal

There are no miracle diets, pills, food items! Wasting time trying
    to find one is just taking time away from reaching your goal.

Diet
    Richard Simmons + Carb Control
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Well, I did OK with my 2010 Resolutions, and also with my 2011 Resolutions. Both years I just resolved to do the best I could.

Now I am personally looking forward to 2012 and probably will make the same resolution - to do the best I can.
    JoJo in Wyoming
    SW:196.5..........CW:128

Breast Cancer Survivor Age: 86!!!

Still Young at Heart - http://www.diettalk.com/forums/showt...986#post965986

Diet
    Calories In/Calories Out
    I actually don't remember what my 2011 resolution was but probably I didn't do all that great if it was weight related.

I'd have to think about my 2012. I have one up to March 25 (lose the regain pounds back down to below my previous goal, which when I did go there, I realized was my ideal weight), but as to the whole year, I am not sure yet. Some things about 2011 have yet to manifest themselves. I'll get back to ye!

"Maintenance of a major weight loss includes now & then dealing with the regains!" ~ Tess2

Stats
    230|191|185
    I want to continue exercising and eating healthy into the new year. I don't always succeed but I want to try to be as good as possible.
    My Journal

There are no miracle diets, pills, food items! Wasting time trying
    to find one is just taking time away from reaching your goal.

Diet
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Stats
    258|244|125
    Well 2011 i didnt do too well. i had gotten injured and had a major setback with that. had surgery, rehabilatation, learning to walk on my own all over again and of course i had regained some weight which ive been fighting to lose ever since.

For 2012 i am focusing on losing the rest of this gain and getting back to goal. to exercise even though i do have some limitations now i still want to get back to a regular exercise routine. i want to eat healthier and learn balance with all things in my life.

Diet
    Calories In/Calories Out
    I was so mixed up from March 2010 to just last week 2011 that I don't think I had a New Year's Resolution. I always do make them and keep them for the most part but not really sure where mine was as my head was all over the planet for awhile. :rofl

Anyhow, my 2012 resolution is a feature in my already started 2012 journal, which I moved back into the journal section (for convenience, not because I don't intend to continue as a weight maintainer).

Woot! Merry Resolve!

"Maintenance of a major weight loss includes now & then dealing with the regains!" ~ Tess2

Diet
    FoodGuide/moderation
    for the first time EVER I kept my new years resolution

only a few days left in 2011 and I know I wont be breaking this one

I followed the path of our dear Lisrey and vowed not to eat at any restauarant that has a drive thru window..I also included I could not eat any food from one of those places...so even when co-workers brought dilly bars from Dairy Queen or donuts from tim hortons... I didnt have any this last year

the hardest part was dairy queen in the summer but I did walk twice into a creamery and had a scoop of real old fashioned ice cream

it made a big dif in how I look at food and am most def vowing to do the same for 2012

no visiting any place with a drive thru and no eating anything from such a place

I will also add a new fitness goal and will ahve that by jan 1st

I can resist everything but temptation ... Oscar Wilde

Remember, life is a gift, a lovely gift, a good gift. And since life is good, let us enjoy it thoroughly! ~ JoThrive

Courage is what drives individuals past the fear, past the daunting barriers, into the unseen through constructive action.

Diet
    eat healthier/exercise
    Stats
    171|171|140
    2011 wasn't good for me.I will try to do better 2012.For jan i will start with 30 mins of daily exercise and eat healthier

Stats
    209|176.8|143
    I resolved not to make a new years resolution last year and I stuck with it.. bahahahah.. This year though I resolve to get the pounds I gained back off.. No reason for me not to be able to do it..
    joanne
    ... SO PROUD TO BE A GRANDMA OF THREE LITTLE GIRLS.... BROOKE-LYNNE 5 1/2 years, ASHLYNNE 3 1/2 years AND Ryannah 3 years.

Diet
    food lovers fat loss, once it gets here
    Stats
    246|228|140
    I'm off to a good start. I resolved to get serious and start again- The program I ordered has arrived, and I am starting NOW. So, here I am . WIshing you and all a Happy, Healthy, and successful 2012.

Diet
    Calorie Cycling/Exercise
    I am such a whimsical wanderin' spirit that I still can't remember if I had a New Year's Resolution but we are now more than halfway into the GLORIOUS YEAR OF 2012 (whatever kind of year it's been, for me it is glorious because I am alive, alive-o and that's pretty much the most basic thing in anyone's life, in my opinion, so t'is a GLORIOUS YEAR, woot)! Anyhow, my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS NOW TO REACH 125 POUNDS AGAIN BY MY GOAL DAY, WHICH IS DECEMBER 30!

I'll post here when that happens! Happy New Year!

Diet
    Calorie Control
    Mine is still the same, reach 125 pounds by December 30.

"Maintenance of a major weight loss includes now & then dealing with the regains!" ~ Am

"Constant vigilance!" ~ Mad Eye Moody