Only Guests See This Ad!

Thread: im back!

Diet
    ww flex pts,healthy choices , move
    Stats
    200|203|125

im back!

hi, i am back, i have missed this place alot. gonna try lowcarb again. i know i am a carb addict, i have been through lowcarb before, (half heartedly). i am back at my all time high and have still been ducking the diabetes monster. i am not on any meds and i want it to stay that way. soooooooo....... once again, my plan is to lowcarb and get back into my excercise routine. diettalk has been the best support place ever to me i am sorry i ever left. i am glad to be back and see how everyone is doing.

Diet
    Richard Simmons + Carb Control
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Hi, Debi - Welcome back to Diettalk. I've missed you, and wondered how you were doing.

Yes, you need to be here, and to post regularly so we can keep up with you. How old is your daughter now? Are you still working at the deli?

I do suggest you start a journal in the journal forum again, that makes it a bit easier for us to give you support, and of course you can support all of us.

Again, welcome back to Diettalk, and stick around this time!!! I don't want to come all the way to New Jersey to hunt you down. Best of luck to you on your weight-loss journey.
    JoJo in Wyoming
    SW:196.5..........CW:128

Breast Cancer Survivor Age: 86!!!

Still Young at Heart - http://www.diettalk.com/forums/showt...986#post965986

Diet
    Stats
    200|203|125
    oh jo i have missed u so much. thanx so much for the welcome back, i will be starting a new journal, thanx for that advice. my daughters always said u were so sweet . lol about nj. i am here to stay and of course i would love to be able to give back all the support u guys have given me. first positive thought, i am gonna make it this time!! i have never been on another website that i liked more then diettalk. been through alot, but i will be writing in my journal and yes i am still at the deli and angelina will be 16 in jan!!! you were and still are a great influence on me and my daughter, i often told angelina how old you are and we both agree you are a great role model for never giving up or its never to late to get healthy. hope ur doing very well.

Diet
    Calories In/Calories Out
    Hello, Debi! Glad you are back.

"Maintenance of a major weight loss includes now & then dealing with the regains!" ~ Tess2

Diet
    Stats
    200|203|125
    thanx tess. guess i will start a journal now, cause i am STILL diet hopping which is one of the reasons for me still failing.