Only Guests See This Ad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Fooling, It's April!!!

Diet
    Richard Simmons + Carb Control
    Stats
    196.5|128|130

No Fooling, It's April!!!

April is such a lovely month. Here in the Rocky Mountains it is actually springtime in April, although we could still have snow and frigid weather. But the early flowers are blooming, the trees are beginning to show their new leaves, and there is a mellow feel to the air.

So it is April, and what are we going to do about it? Personally I plan to make April a good month for me.

During the month of April I will be as active as I can manage to be. I will do the necessary yard work. I will walk, as waling is one of the best of all possible exercises. And I will finish up my just-started spring cleaning.

As for eating - I plan to continue to stress the good foodsin my daily eating - the veggies, the fruits, the lean meats, the legumes. These are foods that are good for m. Why should I eat "junk" when so many good foods are available for me!

So I'm planning to enjoy April and the springtime. It's a lovely time of year for us all.
    JoJo in Wyoming
    SW:196.5..........CW:128

Breast Cancer Survivor Age: 86!!!

Still Young at Heart - http://www.diettalk.com/forums/showt...986#post965986

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    mom, dad, and i got home late last night. i worked out at curves this morning and ran errands at wal-mart afterwards. dad and i unloaded the van today. now the real work begins. we aren't going to rush into getting unpacked. we had great weather for the trip back. have to go to work tomorrow.

Diet
    Calories
    Hi there, JoJo!
    Have fun with Spring and your Spring cleaning!

The hardest part is to get started...

aria2000 PEACE

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - Welcome home, my friend. It's always good to get home after a vacation, isn't it? And I'm sure that your bosses at both of your jobs are glad to have you back working once again. Unpacking takes a bit of time, but it will get done.

Aria - Thanks for stopping in here at the RS forum. It's always nice to see you.

The weather in Wonderful Wyoming is begiinning to warm up now after our most recent snow which was last Monday. The fresh snow looks so lovely on the top of our mountain. My DH and I are planning to go shopping later today, just for the fun of it. Our shopping trip will also include luncheon, probably at Red Lobster, which is always nice.

Let's smile at the world today, and the world will smile back at us. Yes, it will.
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    worked out at curves today. went to wal-mart to run errands afterwards. have to work at old navy tomorrow.

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - I'm sure the bosses at both of your jobs are happy tgat you are back available to work for them. It's always good to be home again after a vacation. Hope you are having a very Happy Easter!!

We are having a Happy EAster here in Wyoming today, although it is very cold here. However it is bright and sunny today.

Easter is such a happy holiday, even though it is cold. We know that with the Easter bunnies hopping down the bunny trails, that it will soon be spring weather everywhere, and that is always good.

Keep smiling --
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    mom and i went to mass today. it was packed. mom, dad, and i went out to easter dinner.

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - I'm sure all the churches were packed on Easter Sunday as that is such a special time of year for all Christians. Glad you and your parents had a nice Easter dinner out. May the blessings of Easter continue with us throughout the year.

It is another cold and rainy day here in Wonderful Wyoming, and I have a meeting to attend today. Some of the spring flowers are boooming now through the cold - I have picked some daffodils and some tulips alrady, and other flowers look like they are getting ready to bloom. This is a lovely time of year for us all.

Let's stick to our healthy eating plans, and enjoy life.
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    it was a busy week for me at work. dad and i went to h&r block to filed the taxes. i'm getting $$$ from federal and state. mom and i are going to a funeral today. a man we knew from church died earlier this week. the funeral is in an hour.

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - It's always nice to get money back from your income tax filings. We didn't get any back this year, but maybe next year. Enjoy spending it.

It is another cold and cloudy day in Wyoming. We really didn't have a bad winter this year, but spring seems to be slow in coming.

Let's stick to our healthy eating plans, and enjoy the day.
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    had a busy day at work today. will work out at curves tomorrow and run some errands.

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - I hope things are continuing to go well with you with your two jobs, your power walks, and youyr other activities. Has spring come to New York State? It's coming nicely to Wonderful Wyoming.

In fact when I get through with his post I will go out to our little garden and plant some radishes. We are expecting a bit of rain tonight, and if I get the radishes in the ground before the rain, that'll be a good thing.

Let's all keep on plugging along, doing the best we can. Remember, eating healthy foods does more to keep us healthy than does the eating of junk foods. Yep, that is a fact we should all remember.

Keep smiling -
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    spring very briefly came to nys last friday. temps were in the high 70's/low 80's on friday. hung 3/4 of the wash outside to dry. smelled great when i took it down. ran errands today after i worked out at curves. we're going out to celebrate mom's birthday again on saturday. one of the clubs we belong to gives members $10.00 off their dinner bill during the month of their birthday. we're going with a family friend who is also a member of that club and who also has an april birthday.

Diet
    Stats
    196.5|128|130
    Checking in -

CCC - Sounds like you are having a pleasant spring in NY State. It is so nice to be able to hang the washing outdoors - it gets such a nice smell. And a very Happy Birthday to your mother. That's nice that that club helps people celebrate birthdays that way - helps make things special.

We are having a spell of very cold weather here in Wonderful Wyoming after a few days of very warm weather. Right now we are having a mix of rain and snow, but I know the bad weather won't last long.

Have a blessed Sunday, plus a great week.
    JoJo in Wyoming

Diet
    nutrisystem, tops
    Stats
    213.4|179.6|155
    we had a nice dinner out tonight. had intended to take some clothes to the thrift shop today but it was closed today. that was unusual for it to be closed on saturday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast