Hello there and welcome!
In this post we are going to review the BrainPill supplement by Leading Edge Health.
To make everything simpler for you, we will divide this post into two parts:
1. A quick section that contains basic details about BrainPill.
2. A full review, which will cover the BrainPill brain supplement in detail, and present you with all the important information we feel you need to understand about it…
Product’s Name: BrainPill
Company: Leading Edge Health
Kind Of Product: Brain supplement
Refund Policy: Money guarantee for 8 weeks
Official Website: http://www.brainpill.com
1. The Key Details
In simple words, “BrainPill” is a brain supplement by the Canada-based company Leading Edge Health that contains natural active ingredients which work together to enhance your memory, focus, mood, and ability to process information quickly.
More specifically, the ingredients in BrainPill are Citicoline, Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine, Synapsa, Bacopa monnieri, Huperzine A, Gingko Biloba, L-Theanine, BioPerine, Tyrosine, DHA Complex, Pantothenic Acid, and Vitamins B6, B9 and B12.
In a nutshell, here’s a brief description of each ingredient:
– Citicoline is a water-soluble compound that enhances the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, which plays a key role in memory and thinking.
– Vinpocetine improves overall brain function by improving blood circulation, energy production, and oxygen use.
– Phosphatidylserine is a derivative of lecithin. It enables important nutrients to go inside your brain cells easily in order to improve your mood, concentration, attention, and short-term memory.
– Synapsa (Bacopa monnieri) helps you learn faster and improves your multitasking skills and long-term memory processing.
– Huperzine A protects your brain by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine.
– Gingko Biloba contains powerful antioxidant properties and improves the delivery of oxygen and sugar (glucose) to the brain by dilating the blood vessels to improve blood flow.
– L-Theanine is an amino acid in green tea that enhances learning and memory by increasing the levels of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine in the brain.
– BioPerine increases the amount of vitamin B6 in the blood.
– Tyrosine lowers blood pressure, increases energy levels, and improves focus by increasing the production of dopamine.
– DHA Complex is important for preventing the decline of brain function, especially as you age.
– Pantothenic Acid increases your energy and helps your body fight against the negative effects of stress.
– Vitamin B6 increases the production of brain chemicals responsible for better communication between your nerves and brain cells.
– Vitamin B9 (folic acid) enhances your memory and protects your brain from the detrimental effects of oxidative stress.
– Vitamin B12 prevents memory decline as you age by protecting your brain from shrinking…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
Benefits People Of Almost All Ages
BrainPill can be used by people at almost any age. However, it is more suitable for adults, especially those between the age of 20s and 50s.
In general, it’s recommended to take it while you’re still young, so you can better protect your brain from age-related brain function decline.
Contains Effective Natural Ingredients
There are different opinions on whether common brain supplement ingredients really work or not, and some say there’s a lack of evidence. However, according to ConsumerLab.com, some ingredients are good for the memory and cognition.
Examples are hyperzine A, phosphatidylserine, vinpocetine, and B vitamins, among others – all of which are included in the BrainPill brain supplement.
Fights Stress And Improves Your Energy Levels
One of the ingredients in BrainPill called L-theanine may produce relaxation, combat stress, improve alertness without the jitters, and increase energy levels. This alone would greatly benefit many people who constantly experience stress due to their lifestyle, work, school, and environment.
Get More Things Done
Brain fog can put a strain on our productivity. It could affect our work, studies, and daily life because we’re distracted, tired, and lack motivation. The great thing about BrainPill is that it can help you improve your focus, become less distracted, feel sharper, process information quicker, and have more energy to do better at every task.
60-Day Refund Guarantee
If you’re not happy with the BrainPill brain supplement for whatever reason, you have 60 days to ask for all of your money back (minus shipping). The company will also give you another 7 days to return the unused portion.
Personally, we believe that two months is more than enough time for you to evaluate the BrainPill effectiveness…
The Main Cons
Contraindications And Drug Interactions
Some of the ingredients used in the supplement may interact with the other meds you’re taking or have an effect on your health condition – if you have any. That is why it’s best to ask your doctor first before taking any brain supplement products – just to be on the safer side.
Have Different Effects On Different People
On the official BrainPill website, Leading Edge Health claims that you can expect to see significant improvements in as little as 30 days after taking their natural brain supplement. However, since each person is unique, it is important to remember that results may come earlier or longer than promised.
Not Exactly Cheap
If you’re on a tight budget, the BrainPill might not be the best option for you, and we will suggest you shop around to know all of your options. Then again, most of the similar pills from popular brands we know still cost higher (around $70 and above) than this one…
3. Our Verdict
Honestly, the choices for brain supplements are overwhelming, especially when every company claims to be the best.
So, is BrainPill worth the try? Well, we personally believe it is. While studies are conflicting, there are several studies confirming the effectiveness of the active ingredients used in BrainPill. In addition, you have sixty days to ask for a full refund – no questions asked – if this brain supplement won’t work for you, so you can experience its benefits firsthand without worrying about your money.
Of course, as with similar pills online, it is hard to tell if the BrainPill supplement will work for you or not. In addition, although we tried searching online in different places, we didn’t find any solid data on how many people have already benefitted from this brain supplement so far.
One thing is for sure: don’t expect to have a sharper memory instantly. According to the manufacturer, significant results are noticeable after a few weeks or even months of continuous intake of BrainPill…
In general, we would say that if you’re looking for an overnight fix, if you’re not willing to spend more than $30 for a brain supplement, or if you have an extreme case of memory lapses, then BrainPill might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you suffer from brain fogness, if your family has a history of memory-related diseases, or if your productivity suffers because of your forgetfulness and poor processing of information, then the BrainPill supplement is a great option for you.
We don’t think it’s going to reverse severe forms of forgetfulness, like Alzheimer’s, but it may help prevent, delay, or ease age-related memory decline.
Overall, the BrainPill brain supplement seems effective and we believe it is worth giving it a try for at least several weeks. After all, if within 60 days you won’t feel any changes in your memory, focus, and mood, you can simply contact Leading Edge Health and ask for a full refund.
Well, that’s it for this review of the BrainPill supplement. We hope you find this post informative and helpful, and we wish you the best 🙂