What Exactly Is Joint N-11?
Designed by Dr. Ryan Shelton, a Medical Director at the Zenith Labs, “Joint N-11” is a unique joint supplement that contains pure niacinamide. It was designed to reduce pain and improves joint flexibility and range of motion by reducing inflammation and protecting and repairing cartilage.
A cartilage is a firm but flexible (softer and more flexible than bone) connective tissue that connects bones together. It’s found in different parts of the body, such as between bone joints (ankles, elbows, ankles, etc.).
Each ingredient used in the Joint N-11 supplement has a specific role to play.
#1 – The Absorption Blend
– BioPerine – This black pepper extract will help your body absorb vitamin B (niacinamide) and other nutrients.
– Ginger root – This will help make any joint pain remedy more effective by facilitating better nutrient absorption.
– Basil and rosemary leaves – These two help increase the effectiveness of niacinamide because of its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
#2 – Rapid Relief Blend
– Turmeric root – Turmeric, particularly its active compound curcumin, has many science-backed health benefits. For instance, it’s supposed to be as effective as mainstream medicines for pain.
– Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) – Found in most root vegetables, such as garlic and onion, methyl-sulfonyl-methane (also spelled as methylsulfonylmethane) is often used for treating arthritis. A synthetic form of this compound is combined with other supplements, such as chondroitin and glucosamine, which are used for treating osteoarthritis.
– N-acetyl-l-cysteine (or simply acetylcysteine) – This is extracted from the amino acid L-cysteine. Aside from pain relief, it also reduces the level of joint damage.
– Boswellia serrata – This is also known as Indian frankincense. This eases joint swelling and pain, which in turn improves flexibility and mobility.
This is just a quick overview of the Joint N-11 ingredients. You can click here if you are looking for more information about the different ingredients of this supplement.
Now, let’s continue and talk about the main pros and cons…
The Pros and Cons of “Joint N-11”
Dr. Shelton made sure that only scientifically studied ingredients are included in the Joint N-11 supplement. Data from preliminary clinical trials have shown that most of these ingredients are effective against different types of arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the most common joint problem in the United States is arthritis, specifically osteoarthritis.
Get Exactly What’s Promised
Like most of their products, Zenith Labs manufactured the Joint N-11 supplement in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified facility. This simply means they’ve consistently manufactured this supplement according to quality standards.
Offers Multiple Health Benefits
These ingredients used in Joint N-11 don’t just support healthy joints. They also have other health benefits that you could take advantage of:
• BioPerine allows better nutrient absorption, memory, immune system function, and so on.
• Supplements containing Indian frankincense are great for treating asthma, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Ginger root treats digestive system irritation, nausea, cold, flu, pain, muscle soreness, high blood sugar levels, and many more.
Regain Your Independence
Living with damaged, painful, and swollen joint(s) is frustrating and challenging. It affects every aspect of a person’s life. It stops a person from performing common daily tasks (cleaning the house, preparing meals, bathing, getting dressed, etc.) and enjoying certain sports and activities. It can also negatively affect relationships, mood, and self-confidence.
Saves You Money
At first, you may think it’s too expensive for a joint supplement. After all, there are cheaper brands that you could find online or offline. However, if you check the ingredients, it’s easier to understand why they charge about $50 per bottle ($33 per bottle if you choose the 6-bottle package). The main reason is that the cheaper joint supplements simply don’t contain all of the important ingredients found in the Joint N-11.
Comes with a Full Refund Guarantee
You have six months from the date of purchase to try this dietary supplement. If you ask us, that’s enough time to determine its effectiveness and safeness. Just give them a call or send them an email if you don’t feel any improvement to your condition after taking the Joint N-11 formula for several weeks.
Could Have Negative Side Effects
Some people think that just because something uses natural ingredients, it’s completely safe. Don’t make that same mistake.
For instance, taking methyl-sulfonyl-methane supplements may cause fatigue, loose stools, sleep difficulties, headaches, nausea, abdominal pain, poor concentration, and swelling. Turmeric may cause some people to experience loose stools, dizziness, nausea, stomach ache, and abnormal heart beats (if you take high doses).
Doesn’t Substitute Any Medicine
Joint N-11 is a dietary supplement, not a medicine that’s used for treating any disease. If you’re currently taking meds, don’t stop taking them without your doctor’s approval.
You Get Charged for the Shipping
They charge about $20 for the shipping if you order 1 bottle or 3 bottles. It’s free if you order 6 bottles.
The Bottom Line
The Joint N-11 supplement seems to be worth a try. The people behind it—Dr. Shelton and Zenith Labs—seem to be legit, and we didn’t read any complaints about them from dissatisfied customers. Also, the 180-day money-back guarantee that they offer is very generous, and it shows the confidence that Zenith Labs has in the product.
As always, we always tell our readers that it may be a good idea to consult their doctor before trying any supplement. Most types of arthritis aren’t curable, but they’re manageable if early diagnosis and treatment are done.
Overall, if mainstream treatments aren’t working for your condition, if you want to protect your joints from damage, or if you’re into natural remedies, then the Joint N-11 supplement is a great option for you to consider. Just make sure you are not taking it more than the recommended dose and frequency, and remember that significant results will not happen in just several days after taking this supplement…
Well, that’s it for this Joint N-11 review. We sincerely hope this will help you make an informed decision. 😊