Hello there and welcome!
On this post we’re going to review the Memory Protocol program by Andrew O’Donnell.
In order to make everything easier for you we will divide this page into two parts:
1. A quick section that contains basic details about the Memory Protocol program.
2. An in-depth review which will cover the Memory Protocol in details and provides you with all the important information that we believe you should know about Andrew O’Donnell’s system…
Product’s Name: Memory Protocol
Creator: Andrew O’Donnell
Release Date: 2015
Learning Format: Downloadable guide
Refund Policy: Complete money back guarantee for sixty days
Official Site: http://memory-protocol.com
1. The Key Details
Written by Andrew O’Donnell, PhD and psychology professor, The Memory Protocol is a program that offers a comprehensive collection of scientifically proven techniques that help the development of dendrites in our brain, thus contributing to the improvement of our memory functions.
According to Andrew O’Donnell, the main cause of most neurological conditions that affect memory is the stagnation of the dendrites. In simple words, dendrites are the terminations of the neurons that make their connections possible, and when dendrites stop growing, they shorten and long-term memory troubles appear because of their reduced ability of capturing and storing new information from the environment.
Andrew O’Donnell says that during his professional work he discovered a way to save dying dendrites by reviving their stunted branches. This is possible thanks to special mind-strengthening techniques and exercises developed by medical scientists. Andrew explains that by performing them every day, it is possible to bring the dying dendrites back to life.
To help you achieve exactly that, Andrew O’Donnell offers step-by-step directions inside his program, and listed below is a short overview of what you can expect to find when purchasing the Memory Protocol:
– The main guide that describes everything about the science behind the program and its exact way which can help reversing the conditions that affect memory, and managing memory loss.
– A second guide containing 24 activities and techniques dedicated to stimulating the growth of the dendrites. Such activities include quizzes and stimulus games, as well as body movements. All of these activities and techniques are structured into several intensity stages, and you also get detailed instructions on how to mix these techniques in order to obtain the best results.
– A daily training scheme that’s going to help you advance to more and more difficult games and techniques for brain enhancement.
– A progress tracking chart you can download and print out in order to have a clear measure of your progress and document your observations for further reference.
– Specific instructions for combining these memory improvement techniques in a way that stimulates the dendrites to develop and grow, thus helping you alleviate or prevent neurological conditions.
– A calendar of daily activities with recommended details such as the best time to perform them and for how long…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
Fast And Easy To Implement Memory Development Techniques
The techniques and methods detailed by Andrew O’Donnell in his Memory Protocol system go progressively from the easiest to the most difficult ones. You or your loved one will have the chance of taking things one step at a time, thus avoiding frustration and overwhelming feelings.
Moreover, these techniques and exercises only take three minutes a day and you don’t even have to bother with memorizing what comes next, as you have everything planned in the daily guide that comes in the package.
No Side Effects
If you have to deal with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, you probably know medication can only slow down the cognitive decline. Moreover, this slowing down is done with the price of side effects that may vary from mild to very severe ones such as diarrhea and vomiting.
On the other hand, brain games and techniques such as those you will find inside the Memory Protocol have only one side effect: they entertain and motivate you to think harder.
Boredom is the main reason why most brain development programs fail, simply because people stop doing boring exercises as soon as their motivation vanishes. Andrew O’Donnell started from this idea and created a progressive program which leaves boredom out of the game. Since the intensity level gradually increases, the chances to get bored when following the Memory Protocol program are minimal.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the average costs of having someone hosted in a nursing home is between $212 and $240 per day, while home health assistance can cost somewhere around $20 per hour. You can easily see how these figures add up to whooping amount for each year. Besides, some people need such services for many years, and this may be something that they simply can’t afford.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Andrew O’Donnell says that you can safely try the Memory Protocol program for two months and if you don’t notice an improvement during this time, you can simply ask for a full refund.
This is one of the best things that make this program a viable alternative to many others: you can simply try it risk-free. Moreover, we believe that 60 days should be enough time for you to decide whether it works for you or your beloved one, or not…
The Main Cons
Digital Product Only
All the material inside The Memory Protocol program is available only in an eBook format and if you need a hard copy, you will have to print it out on your own expense.
It Needs Time And Commitment
All the techniques, games and exercises in the program are simple to follow. However, if you only read the guide and then do nothing, they aren’t going to do you any good. You have to actively participate and apply the techniques each and every day if you want to get results. In other words, if you can’t commit to at least 3 minutes per day for this program, you should save your money and use it for something else…
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content - 7.5/107.5/10
- Quality Of Content - 8/108/10
- User Friendliness - 8/108/10
- Bonus items - 6.5/106.5/10
- Customer Support - 6.5/106.5/10
- Overall Value For Money - 7/107/10
Overall, the Memory Protocol can be a great solution for people who want to learn how to bring the dying dendrites back to life in order to manage memory loss and reverse the conditions that affect it, and this program by Andrew O’Donnell gets an average rating of 8.9/10 from us.
While this program does require dedication and commitment on your part, and it can absolutely take several weeks in order to start seeing any results, from the research we have made online it seems that most people who followed the mentioned techniques and exercises inside the program did notice at least some improvement in their condition pretty fast…
What we really like about the Memory Protocol program is that it is not based on the same boring exercises that make most brain development programs useless. Since the intensity level of the techniques and exercises gradually increases, we believe that the chances to get bored and stop following the Memory Protocol program are very minimal. In addition, the fact that unlike medications, this program does not have any side effects is another big plus which is extremely important.
All in all, if you try to improve your loved ones mental clarity, to reverse the main conditions that affect memory, and to naturally manage memory loss, then the Memory Protocol program may be a great choice for you.
Moreover, the two months refund guarantee that Andrew O’Donnell provides actually makes the Memory Protocol a risk-free program, and gives you enough time to put each and every technique into practice and to see for yourself it this program really work for you or not without risking your money…