Hi there and welcome!
In this post we’re going to review the Beauty Food Bible book by Tracy Patterson.
In order to make everything easier for you we will divide this post into two parts:
1. A quick section with some basic information regarding the Beauty Food Bible guide.
2. A complete review which will cover the Beauty Food Bible system in details and provides you with all the details that we believe you should understand about Tracy Patterson’s guide…
Product’s Name: Beauty Food Bible
Author: Tracy Patterson
Release Date: 2014
Learning Format: Downloadable guide
Refund Policy: Full 60-days money back guarantee
Official Site: http://www.beautyfoodbible.com
1. The Key Details
Beauty Food Bible is a step-by-step guide that was created to help women delay the skin aging process by simply learning how to make use of specific foods the right way.
Tracy Patterson, the author of the book, says the state of our skin is directly related to the foods we usually eat. When we make the wrong choices of foods, toxins start to buildup and have a direct impact on our skin. Tracy explains that this leads to a loss of important amounts of collagen and elastin, the two substances that give our skin the young and healthy look…
Briefly, this is what you can expect to find inside the Beauty Food Bible guide:
– A list of the best foods for your skin, together with cooking methods and sources to get them from.
– Details of foods you have to eat for maintaining the firmness and elasticity of your skin. These foods contain active ingredients that help preventing skin dryness and boost the collagen production.
– Two ancient recipes of facial masks that can help people with acne improving the condition of their complexion.
– Detailed instructions on using the most powerful antioxidants for deeply nourishing and rejuvenating your skin cells.
– Info on the most appropriate foods that promote skin regeneration by detoxifying the fluids in your dermis.
– Several soothing facial masks recipes.
– Effective tips for preventing and stopping hair loss, hair dryness, fragility, greasiness, dandruff and split ends.
– Essential information about a food with special properties of blocking sun damage, and many other useful tips…
It is also important to note that Tracy Patterson offers those who buy her “bible” two free bonuses:
• The “Skincare Magic” guide that contains almost 50 facial mask and skin scrub recipes, all from relatively inexpensive and readily available ingredients.
• The “Sip The Years Off Your Face” guide that contains Tracy’s personal collection of smoothies and fruit juices that helped her along the years in her efforts of fighting the aging process. Tracy Patterson says that these recipes are also excellent for those who want a remedy against their insatiable hunger…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
A 100% Natural Solution
The Beauty Food Bible guide aims at providing a 100% natural solution of preserving your natural beauty, without all those chemicals found in most commercial skin care creams and lotions.
All the foods and herbs featured by Tracy Patterson in her guide are chosen for their excellent nourishing properties, and Tracy says that by using them your skin will be nourished from the inside and out, with no adverse reactions or nasty side effects.
Affordable Skin Care Solution
If you care about the way you look, you probably know how expensive commercial beauty and skin care products are, especially if you want what’s best for your complexion. There are women who spend as much as several hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year to delay the aging process and wipe the early wrinkles off their face.
The beauty of this guide is that everything inside is relatively affordable. You buy the Beauty Food Bible book once, but you end up with a product you can use over lots of years, virtually for your entire life.
Offers Several Benefits
The Beauty Food Bible focuses on multiple health and beauty aspects. This means that while it prevents wrinkles and sagging skin for example, it also fights acne and prevents sun damage.
Moreover, Tracy Patterson believes that the hair is a point of interest of almost any woman out there. She says that we all want a shiny and healthy hair that is free from dandruff and without split ends. This is why inside her Beauty Food Bible guide she also focuses a lot on this topic and provides answers to many “hair issues”.
60-Day Refund Policy
Tracy has so much confidence in her tips and recipes, that she offers a two-month guarantee to all of her customers. If you don’t notice satisfactory results within the first two months from your purchase, she says you can simply ask for a full refund of your money.
The Main Cons
This Is Not A “Magic Pill”
The Beauty Food Bible isn’t a magic solution that can wipe your age signs overnight. It can’t perform miracles, so if you choose this path, you must expect to make an effort and invest some time to make the best out of it. If you are looking for an instant fix for your face and hair, you should probably look for something else.
Results Can Vary
The skin care recipes in the book are effective, but you need to be aware that they can work differently on each individual. We are unique human beings, so there is always a possibility that few of the recipes will irritate your skin instead of making it look better. If this happens, you should avoid that particular recipe and stick only to those that worked best for you.
Available In Digital Format Only
The Beauty Food Bible is an e-book and these days Tracy Patterson doesn’t offer it in hard-cover version. However, if you really hate this kind of format, then you can simply print the guide at home for your convenience…
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content - 8.5/108.5/10
- Quality Of Content - 9/109/10
- User Friendliness - 9/109/10
- Bonus items - 8.5/108.5/10
- Customer Support - 8/108/10
- Overall Value For Money - 9/109/10
Overall, the Beauty Food Bible by Tracy Patterson is a very informative book that can be very useful for women who want to repair different skin problems and delay their skin aging process naturally, and this guide gets the average rating of 8.7/10 from us.
While it is true that the results of some of the recipes recommended inside this guide can vary, and that you will also need to invest some time and efforts in order to enjoy the full benefits it offers, there is no doubt that the Beauty Food Bible book can be a great product for lots of women around the world…
The thing we really like about the Beauty Food Bible guide is that it is based on all natural foods and herbs that don’t involve dangerous chemicals usually found in many commercial skin care products. In addition, the facts that it focuses on multiple health and beauty aspects, and shows you how you can save several hundreds or even thousands of dollars every year are other great advantages that lots of women will appreciate.
All in all, if you try to delay your skin aging process naturally and to give your skin the young and healthy look again, then the Beauty Food Bible guide may be a great choice for you.
Moreover, the two months refund policy that Tracy Patterson provides actually makes the Beauty Food Bible risk-free to try, which is always a great advantage that most commercial skin care solutions don’t provide…