Hi and welcome!
On this page we’re going to review the Brain Revitalizer Program by Rachel Lewis and Dr. Edstrom.
To make everything easier for you we will break down this post into two parts:
1. A brief section that contains basic information about the Brain Revitalizer System.
2. A detailed review which will cover the Brain Revitalizer Program in details and provides you with all the relevant information that we feel you should know about it…
Product’s Name: Brain Revitalizer
Creator: Rachel Lewis and Dr. Edstrom
Release Date: 2015
Learning Format: Downloadable guides
Refund Policy: Full refund guarantee for 2 months
Official Site: http://www.brainrevitalizer.com
1. The Key Details
In simple words, “Brain Revitalizer” is an informative guide that provides you with different techniques that can help you improve your brain health, as well as help you prevent and even reverse some of the symptoms associated with several brain diseases, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Rachel Lewis, the creator of the Brain Revitalizer guide, explains that it all started for her when her dad suffered from cognitive decline. This caused her to start researching, and eventually she came across an article that was published in an Alaskan newspaper. The article stated how there was a small Alaskan town that actually had no cases of dementia, nor Alzheimer’s disease, and that the townspeople all had the same doctor, Dr. Edstrom.
Lewis says she decided to fly to see the doctor, and when they finally did meet, he shared with her some of his personal brain exercises that people can do right from the comfort of their own home in order to improve their condition. Rachel explains that she decided to teach her father the exact techniques she learned from Dr. Edstrom, and after 21 days his short-term memory improved, and so did his alertness and even his mood.
After her father’s success Rachel Lewis decided to team up with Dr. Edstrom and together they released the “Brain Revitalizer program”. In a nutshell, here are the main things that Lewis and Dr. Edstrom offer inside the program:
– The first thing that you are going to find is lots of information on the brain exercises that Dr. Edstrom developed himself.
– You will also learn about a step-by-step protocol for 21 days. This protocol will have you completing various worksheets per brain technique.
– You will also get a guide called “Memory Killing Medicines”. This guide will provide you with meds that are supposedly linked to causing impairment, when it comes to cognitive function. You will also learn about natural alternative treatments that you can try.
– Another guide you will receive is the “Meditation Mastery guide”. In this guide, there are 15 meditation techniques that you can use, and they will help you do things such as reduce your levels of stress, as well as cortisol hormones.
– You will also receive two reports for free. The first one is called “Brain Damaging Dangers”, and it will show you various ways you can try if you want to protect the brain health of your family, and yours. Some of these ways include avoiding certain types of foods, as well as daily habits that may very well damage cognitive function. The second report is called the “Mind Control Bible”, and this is where you will learn about methods that can influence the actions and choices of other people, as well as how to avoid being bullied by others…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
Based On Real Studies
One of the best things about this program is that it is based on science, which means that Lewis didn’t just make up a bunch of studies in her Brain Revitalizer guide. For example, she mentioned a 2014 study that involved thousands of people. The study suggested that memory training had a 10-year cognitive function benefit, and it can be easily found online at the “Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health” website.
Simple To Understand
The Brain Revitalizer program is simple to follow, and you should find that all the techniques recommended by Rachel Lewis and Dr. Edstrom inside are easy to use.
You don’t have to be a doctor or a college graduate to figure out how to use the techniques or to understand what the concepts behind them are. You just need to follow the instructions, and to have a few minutes per day to do these techniques.
Different Groups Of People Can Benefit From The Guide
Another pro is that the Brain Revitalizer Program may help many groups of people, and this includes people who simply want to enhance their memory and focus. It’s even good for people who only want to manage their stress levels.
Reasonable Price Tag
You only need to make a one-time payment in order to access the Brain Revitalizer program and the bonuses that come with it. We personally believe that the price of the program is very reasonable, and once you finished going through all the materials inside, you will likely see the great value that it offers too.
Try It Risk Free For 60 Days
It is also worth mentioning that there is a 100% refund policy for this program, which means that you can ask Rachel Lewis for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason with the Brain Revitalizer system. This money-back guarantee is another important advantage, and it will provide you with peace of mind when following the program…
The Main Cons
It Can Take Some Time To See Real Improvement
The results of the Brain Revitalizer program may vary, and while some people may see results in only few weeks, others may not get the results they had hoped for.
If you order this program then you need to be patient, to be realistic about your expectations, and to make sure you practice the techniques on a daily basis. This is not “an instant cure” and it is not for lazy people.
You Can Purchase It Only As A Digital Product Online
The Brain Revitalizer program is a digital product that can be purchased only on the internet, and it is important to understand that physical version is not available yet. However, you can print out everything yourself for your convenience…
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content - 8/108/10
- Quality Of Content - 8/108/10
- User Friendliness - 8.5/108.5/10
- Bonus items - 8/108/10
- Customer Support - 7/107/10
- Overall Value For Money - 8/108/10
Overall, “Brain Revitalizer” is a very useful program that we truly believe can help many people, and this program by Rachel Lewis and Dr. Edstrom gets the average rating of 7.9/10 from us.
While it can definitely take some time to see results from the techniques offered inside this program, we must admit that from our research online it looks like most people who gave this program a try for several weeks did notice big improvement in their short-term memory, alertness and mood…
What we really like about the Brain Revitalizer program is that it is simple to understand everything shared inside, and all the techniques recommended in the main guide by Dr. Edstrom and Rachel Lewis are very easy to use. In addition, the facts that the program is based on real studies and comes at a reasonable price tag are other great things that most people will appreciate.
All in all, if you want to improve your brain health, enhance your memory, and prevent brain issues such as dementia, by using simple yet powerful brain-stimulating techniques, then the Brain Revitalizer program may be a great choice for you.
Moreover, the two months money back guarantee that Rachel Lewis and Dr. Edstrom provide actually makes the Brain Revitalizer Program a risk-free choice, and gives you 60 days to try all the science-based techniques they teach with full confidence…