What Exactly Is The Brain C-13?
Created by Dr. Ryan Shelton, a clinical and investigative researcher and the medical director of the Zenith Labs, “Brain C-13” is a dietary supplement that supports brain health with the help of choline, Huperzine A, magnesium, Vinpocetine, and 9 other brain-boosting herbs. This is for men and women age 40 onwards.
According to Dr. Shelton, the Brain C-13 is specially formulated to beat the “invisible brain assassins” that mess up the brain health of people born before the 70s. These brain assassins are:
– Limited supply of blood to the brain – This causes oxygen levels in your brain to go down, which in turn leads to memory decline.
– A deficiency in brain-enhancing nutrients – One of these nutrients is choline, which is important for the normal development, function, and overall health of your brain.
– Unmanaged stress – When you’re under a lot of stress, your body produces high levels of cortisol. This “stress hormone” destroys and eliminates your brain’s neural connections, which are composed of neurons (process and transmit information) that are connected to each other to form neural nets. When this happens, you encounter problems with your mental sharpness and memory.
Brain C-13 supplement:
1. Huperzine A – This is extracted from the herb Huperzia serrata. It’s a stress-reliever and potent remedy for age-related decline in intellectual activity.
2. Vinpocetine – This comes from the seeds of the periwinkle plant. It works by dilating your brain’s blood vessels to flush out certain toxins, so your brain’s neurons can function properly.
3. Magnesium (as magnesium-L-threonate) – A decline in magnesium leads to poor energy, memory, and thinking.
4. Citicoline (CDP-choline) – This compound converts choline to prevent brain sluggishness and mood problems.
Other 9 herbal ingredients that are found in the Brain C-13 supplement are:
– Mucuna pruriens
– ALC or Acetyl-L-Carnitine
– DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol)
– Centella asiatica (also called Asiatic pennywort and Gotu kola)
– Rhodiola rosea (also called rhodiola, golden root, and arctic root)
– Bacopa monniera (also called brahmi, thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop, and Indian pennywort)
The Pros and Cons of the Brain C-13
A Good Way to Support Brain Health
Most of these ingredients have been used for decades to improve or maintain brain health and cognition. For example, in Japan and certain European countries, vinpocetine has been popularly used as a remedy for many diseases affecting the brain and blood vessels and to keep the brain healthy.
Not Just for Good Memory
You don’t need to suffer from age-related forgetfulness or mental function problems to benefit from the Brain C-13. You can use it for anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, fatigue, and wrinkles, among others.
Helps Improve the Overall Quality of Your Life
Forgetfulness and poor cognitive function can be serious issues in an adult’s life. In fact, some people may experience anxiety, depression, or stress because of them. That’s why, if this supplement works as promised, just imagine how it can positively impact your life.
Guarantees Good Manufacturing Process
The Zenith Labs promises that they’ve manufactured the Brain C-13 (and their other products) under the highest quality standards. They didn’t use fillers, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, soy, gluten or wheat, and other potentially harmful substances.
Plenty of Time to Try It
You have exactly six months to test the effectiveness of the Brain C-13 formula. Considering that other supplement brands would usually allow only 60 or 90 days, we believe that this is a great deal.
If you have questions, you can also email them at email@example.com or call their customer support number.
Not a Long-Term Cure for Brain Diseases or Disorders
Most of these ingredients have a valuable effect on our brain health. However, there are still not enough peer-reviewed, large-scale studies that prove their effectiveness against certain brain disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Note: Please don’t use the Brain C-13 as a medicine. Always seek your doctor’s advice if you suspect your symptoms are caused by a disease or disorder.
Beware of Possible Risks and Side Effects
Long-term safety data of some of the ingredients are still lacking. That’s why it’s important to take this dietary supplement with caution.
For instance, according to short-term studies, huperzine A could cause different side effects, including nausea and vomiting.
Not Dirt Cheap
A bottle of the Brain C-13 costs slightly less than $50, which is higher than some other popular dietary supplements. With that said, you can save up to 33% if you buy in bulk.
The Bottom Line
Being forgetful can be a normal part of aging. In fact, most people, regardless of age, forget things sometimes. It’s usually not serious enough to warrant a trip to the doctor, unless:
• It stops you or a loved one from performing everyday tasks.
• It prevents you or a loved one from interacting and forming relationships with other people.
• It already puts you or a loved one in harm’s way.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything to improve your memory and maintain your brain’s health. There are many ways to do that, including a healthy diet (less sugar and alcohol, more brain foods), getting enough sleep, performing de-stressing techniques, quitting smoking, and taking dietary supplements such as the Brain C-13.
Overall, although the Brain C-13 supplement has its downsides, we believe that it is still worth a try. The ingredients are high quality, the customer support from Zenith Labs seems great, and we didn’t find any reports about nastry side effects when using this supplement so far.
To sum it up: If you think your daily diet is deficient of brain-boosting nutrients, if you’re at risk of developing memory-related diseases or disorders, or if you’re already experiencing age-related memory lapses, then the Brain C-13 is a great option to consider.
Best of all, you can very easily take advantage of Zenith Labs’ offer of a 6-month refund guarantee to test the Brain C-13 without any financial risk…
Well, that’s it for our Brain C-13 reviews. We sincerely hope you have found it useful, and want to wish you only the best 😊