Hello guys and welcome!
Today we will review the CardioClear7 supplement by Adam Glass.
We will divide this post into two parts:
1. A brief section that contains some basic details about CardioClear7.
2. A full review that will cover the Cardio Clear 7 supplement in detail, explain its pros and cons, and help you understand much better if it is really the right choice for you or not…
Product’s Name: CardioClear7
Release Date: 2017
Kind Of Product: Dietary supplement
Refund Policy: 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
Official Site: cardioclear7.com
1. The Key Details
Created by Adam Glass, a veteran natural health researcher, CardioClear7 (also known as “Cardio Clear 7”) is a health supplement that contains three active ingredients, CoQ10, Shilajit, and PQQ, which promote heart health, improved energy and memory, and overall good health.
According to Adam, there are two reasons teenagers and young adults don’t generally suffer from heart attacks:
1. They still have a lot of mitochondria, which are tiny power plants inside body cells. A healthy individual supposedly needs at least 5,000 mitochondria per heart cell to enable the heart to keep pumping blood. As we age, our mitochondria decrease in amount due to different reasons, such as stress and toxins.
2. Their low-density lipoproteins (LDL), a.k.a. the bad cholesterol, have not started to “rust” yet. However, as people grow older, their LDL particles start to rust, which causes them to get stuck in the walls of large blood vessels. The term rust refers to a chemical reaction wherein a material loses electrons. This creates free radicals, which can wreak havoc inside the body.
Through intensive research, Adam Glass discovered three important nutrients that will neutralize the effects of free radicals and reduce a person’s risk of getting a heart attack. These nutrients are CoQ10 (which increases the amount of energy your mitochondria produce), Shilajit (which enhances the effect of CoQ10), and PQQ or pyrroloquinoline quinone (which supposedly help grow new mitochondria).
Where can you get these nutrients? The simple answer is from your diet. However, the problem is you need to take certain foods for a long time just to get enough of these nutrients. Adam says that’s exactly why he created the CardioClear7 supplement, which is available in three package options…
Aside from the supplement, you’ll also get three bonuses when purchasing the Cardio Clear 7 :
1. The Diabetes Loophole Guide – This will teach you valuable tips on how to lower your blood sugar, or even reverse your diabetes, so you don’t have to depend on oral and injectable medications anymore.
2. The Belly Fat Furnace Guide – As what the title hints, this eBook will teach you effective ways of losing weight, especially the fat around your belly.
3. The Conquering Chronic Pain Library – If you’re suffering from painful joints and hands, this is for you. In this guide, you’ll learn how to eliminate those aches without resorting to surgery or odd Eastern medicine tricks…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
Backed by Science
There are a few medical articles and studies that focus on the benefits of the main ingredients of the CardioClear7 supplement. Now, we’re not saying it’s 100% effective and can help everyone. However, it’s just good to know that scientists have studied these nutrients and proved that they may be able to support heart health and fight the harmful effects of excess free radicals.
You Don’t Need to Take Too Many
According to the manufacturer, you only need to take one capsule of Cardio Clear 7 daily to energize your mind and body. Of course, if you want to maximize its benefits, exercising regularly and eating a healthy and balanced diet are also recommended.
It Offers Other Health Benefits
Aside from reducing your risk for heart disease, CardioClear7 was also designed to give you more energy, sharper memory, stronger focus, and a better overall health.
There Are Free eBooks Included
Well, sure, you may find some of the information in these eBooks online. But, honestly, who has the time to research and gather information? And we’re confident you’ll learn new things from these eBooks that you can use to improve your health and lose weight effectively.
You Can Have Your Money Back
It’s normal to hesitate in buying products, such as the CardioClear7, online. According to Adam Glass, this is exactly why he decided to offer a 365-day money back guarantee.
If you’re not satisfied with the Cardio Clear 7 supplement, just send your empty bottle(s) to them to get a full refund.
The Main Cons
You May Experience Side Effects
Just because something is “natural” doesn’t mean it’s void of undesirable effects. It’s important to know the potential side effects of the ingredients in this supplement to weigh the pros and cons of taking it.
With that said, so far, we didn’t find any reports about CardioClear7 having a negative effect on the consumers’ health.
Purchasing Only One Bottle is Expensive
If you buy only one bottle, CardioClear7 is more expensive than its other competitors. The good news is that you can save a lot of money by purchasing the 3-bottle pack, and even more by purchasing their 6-bottle pack.
Results Are Different for Each Person
Each person is unique. There might be other factors, such as an existing health condition, that might influence your risk of developing heart disease.
Cardio Clear 7 is not a replacement for mainstream medications or your doctor’s advice. This is why it is always recommended to speak with your doctor before and while taking this supplement to ensure your safety…
3. Our Verdict
There are different considerations when choosing a dietary supplement. The choice is not easy, so it’s always a good idea to get in touch with your doctor to ask for advice.
In all honesty, we can’t say if CardioClear7 is 100% effective since there are no scientific studies about it. However, there are a good number of medical articles, reports, and studies on the ingredients included in this supplement. For us, that’s enough reason to give CardioClear7 a try, especially when we consider the fact that you can always ask for a refund within one year if you’re not satisfied.
Overall, we can say that if you expect CardioClear7 to miraculously heal a heart-related medical condition, if you have a serious medical condition and are taking medications for it, or if you want instant results, then this supplement might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you’re at risk or experiencing early signs of a heart problem, or if you simply want to improve your overall health and energy levels, then the CardioClear7 is a great option for you to consider…
Well, that’s it for this review of the Cardio Clear 7. We truly hope you find this useful.
To your happiness and good health 🙂