What Exactly Is EpiShield Plus?
Created by Alex Del Pizzo, a Simple Promise Lead Researcher, the EpiShield Plus is a dietary supplement that makes use of a blend of natural ingredients, including a 400-year-old “immunity yeast,” which can boost your immune system. The manufacturer claims it can start working in as fast as 2 hours!
The Antibody Your Body Needs
According to Alex Del Pizzo, you’ll find different antibodies in the human gut. They work together to keep the good stuff (e.g. nutrients) in and the bad stuff out (e.g. disease-causing microorganisms and free radicals) of your bloodstream. Unfortunately, they could decrease in number for certain reasons, such as unmanaged stress and sleep deprivation.
The solution to this problem isn’t probiotics. It’s the “immunity yeast.” This yeast, specifically Saccharomyces cerevisiae, is used to create a whole food fermentate that gives your immune system much-needed support. It does this by maintaining healthy levels of Immunoglobulin A, or IgA.
IgA is an antibody blood protein that serves as your body’s first line of defense against invaders that might make you sick. The ingredients of the EpiShield Plus focuses on increasing your IgA levels and “natural killer” cells to keep you healthy.
What are the active ingredients of the EpiShield Plus?
1. EpiCor – This is a whole food fermentation ingredient that’s made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a species of yeast. It helps support a healthy immune system by increasing the number of Secretory Immunoglobulin A (sIgA) antibodies, which are usually found in your mouth and nose.
2. Shiitake mushroom – This won’t only strengthen your immune system, but it can also reduce the inflammation caused by it. According to the study cited on the website, it can increase IgA (Immunoglobulin A) antibody in the saliva.
3. Cordyceps sinensis powder – This is a medicinal fungus that might contain specific chemicals that help enhance your immune system.
4. Maitake – This is a type of mushroom that has been used in China and Japan for treating abnormally high blood pressure and blood sugar levels. It’s also beneficial for people who are suffering from an autoimmune disorder called chronic fatigue syndrome.
5. Chaga mushroom – You’ll usually find this fungus growing on the bark of birch trees in countries with cold climates. It’s often used to fight infections, including minor colds, because of its ability to help with the formation of cytokines.
In addition to these ingredients, it also contains vitamin C, vitamin D, and 2 evidence-based ingredients.
How to use the EpiShield Plus:
Take one capsule two times a day, preferably before meals. If you want to experience significant results, the manufacturer recommends taking it for a minimum of 3 months.
The Pros and Cons
It seems that Alex Del Pizzo and the Simple Promise™ team picked the best ingredients that have been backed by scientific evidence. (There are quite a few clinical studies and medical articles about each ingredient online.) Plus, they manufactured this supplement in a GMP-certified facility to ensure you consistently get high-quality and safe products.
Provides Extra Health Protection
There are many people who are more prone to getting sick than other people, such as the very young and very old, pregnant women, and people with existing medical problems. Even those who look perfectly healthy could be at risk for certain illnesses. That’s why it’s important that each one of us do everything to make our immune system stronger.
Easy to Use
It’s easy in the sense that you don’t need to do anything prior to taking it. Just remember to take the EpiShield Plus two times a day before you eat. It doesn’t cause drowsiness (as far as we know), so you can do whatever you need to do throughout the day without interference.
Has Many Benefits
The EpiShield Plus isn’t just for strengthening your body’s natural defenses against certain illnesses. Each ingredient has been traditionally used, and perhaps even clinically studied, for preventing or managing other health problems.
For example, cordyceps could improve your exercise performance, help manage type 2 diabetes, and reduce inflammation. Shiitake mushroom extract is used as an anti-aging agent and for lowering blood cholesterol levels. Chaga mushroom extract has almost the same benefits as shiitake mushroom.
Great Satisfaction Guarantee
Some manufacturers would give you only a month or two to test their product. Simple Promise™ gives you all the time you need to determine the efficacy and safeness of the EpiShield Plus. You have a whopping 365 days to do that.
Note: You’ll need to return the bottles in order to get a full refund.
Doesn’t Replace Medications
You might be tempted to use this to treat mild or severe illnesses instead of taking mainstream medications. However, remember that this is a dietary supplement, not a medication. Please don’t self-medicate and ignore your doctor’s advice.
Carry Risks and Contraindications
It’s generally safe if used in the recommended doses and intake frequency. However, you can’t disregard the negative effects that each ingredient might have.
For example, for some people, EpiCor may cause stomach ache and head pain.
Not Sold In Stores
You won’t find the EpiShield Plus in brick-and-mortar stores. At the moment, the only way to purchase it is through the official website.
The Bottom Line
There are plenty of ways to boost your immune system, including:
▪ Get enough quality sleep.
▪ Let go of faulty lifestyle habits, such as smoking.
▪ Perform regular exercises.
▪ Eat healthy, balanced meals.
▪ Wash your hands frequently.
With that said, taking the right dietary supplement may also help in maintaining good health.
Overall, the EpiShield Plus supplement looks promising, and it seems that Alex Del Pizzo and the Simple Promise team did a great job when it comes to picking up high-quality ingredients that have been backed by scientific evidence.
While the results of this supplement may vary, we do believe that if you suspect you have a weak immune system, if you’re at risk for infections and other illnesses, or if you have a poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle, then EpiShield Plus may be a great option for you.
Moreover, with the whopping 365 days money-back guarantee that they offer, we don’t think there is something to lose here…
Well, that’s it for our EpiShield Plus review. We hope this info would help you become a well-informed consumer.
All the best 🙂