What Exactly is Meticore?
Meticore is a dietary supplement that’s made of a proprietary blend of 6 nutrients and plants, which correct low core body temperature and slow metabolism. This is suitable for men and women who are 18 years old and above and don’t have existing health problems.
How Does It Work
The manufacturer says the real cause of unexplained weight gain is a low core body temperature. When we say core body temperature, it refers to the temperature of your body’s internal organs, like your brain, heart, and liver.
A low core body temperature is a cause of concern because it’s going to slow down your metabolism. This causes you to gain weight in areas of your body where you shouldn’t have it, such as around your internal organs and in your abdomen. This is usually one of the reasons people develop serious illnesses, such as diabetes and heart disease.
This is what makes Meticore unique. It increases your body temperature in order to supercharge your metabolism, so you can burn the excess weight.
The Ingredients and Dosage
Here are the main ingredients of Meticore:
▪ Chromium picolinate – There are claims that this mineral can suppress appetite, burn more calories, and increase muscle mass while trimming body fat.
▪ Vitamin B12 – This vitamin is usually linked to weight loss because of its ability to convert the food you eat into body fuel and increase metabolism.
▪ Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome – This spice can ease obesity-related inflammation, which in turn enhances the positive effects of your weight loss plan.
▪ African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) seed – A double-blind study has shown that African Mango supplements can cut over 6 inches of fat around the waist, improve cholesterol levels, and decrease body fat by up to 20%. (The test subjects took the supplement two times daily before meals.)
▪ Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome – A research review suggested that ginger may exert beneficial effects against diabetes, obesity, and heart diseases.
▪ Moringa (Moringa oleifera) leaf – Based on different animal studies, moringa leaves can enhance the fat breakdown and lower the formation of fat inside the body. They can also fight inflammation.
▪ Citrus bioflavanoids (from Citrus aurantium fruit) – When used together with exercise and diet, these bioflavanoids (plant-based antioxidants) can promote moderate weight loss.
▪ Fucoxanthin – This is a marine carotenoid (an orange, red, or yellow plant pigment) that’s normally found in edible brown seaweeds. A human study suggested that fucoxanthin may have the potential to stop fat tissue growth and reduce body weight.
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule once daily with water. You can also take it before or during breakfast. To get the best possible results, continue taking it for 90 to 180 days (roughly 3 to 6 months).
The Pros and Cons
Most of the ingredients used in the Meticore metabolism supplement are backed by scientific evidence for weight loss. It’s manufactured in the United States in an FDA-approved facility, under the strict guidelines outlined by the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) system.
Meticore doesn’t just help you lose weight. Each of its ingredients is used for preventing or treating common illnesses and maintaining good health.
For instance, moringa leaves have seven times more vitamin C than citrus fruits, like oranges, and 15 times more potassium than a banana. Fucoxanthin can reduce inflammation and keep your organs (brain, liver, eyes, etc.) working properly.
No Food Restrictions
You don’t need to go on a special diet while taking the Meticore supplement – unless you want to or your doctor recommends it. In general, you can eat whatever you want. Just don’t overeat or pick unhealthy types of food.
Targets the Root Cause of Weight Gain
The concept behind this weight loss supplement is unique. It’s the first time we’ve heard about the core body heat affecting our ability to lose weight. But there’s actually a study done on this by a group of Italian scientists, who suggested that the inability to produce sufficient core body heat could cause weight gain (4.5 pounds per year).
Plenty of Time to Test It
It’s natural to feel skeptical about the Meticore metabolism supplement. The good news is that if ever you decide to purchase this product, you have 60 days to decide if it’s worth your money or not.
Note: To get all of your money back, you need to return the bottle(s) to the address they’ll give you.
Results Are Not Immediate
Since this supplement contains mostly plant-based ingredients, it may take longer for you to see significant results. That could take more than a month. That’s why the manufacturer recommends taking this supplement for at least three months to reap its full benefits.
May Cause Side Effects
The ingredients used in this supplement are generally safe. Just make sure you don’t exceed the manufacturer’s recommended dose. However, there might be rare instances wherein you might experience one or more side effects.
Meticore is contraindicated to the following people:
▪ Pregnant or nursing mothers
▪ People under 18 years old
▪ People with an existing medical problem
Longer Delivery Times for International Orders
If you live within the United States or Canada, you can expect to receive your order within 5 to 7 working days. Meanwhile, international orders have a delivery lead time of 8 to 15 working days (plus customs clearance time in your country).
The Bottom Line
Meticore seems to be a good addition to any weight loss plan. We believe it works better if you combine it with a healthy, balanced diet and regular workout. However, as what the manufacturer said, they’re not absolutely necessary to benefit from their product.
If you’re struggling to lose weight due to an insufficient core body heat, if you’re looking for a vegetarian, non-GMO weight loss supplement, or if you simply want to get the most out of your workouts or diet, then Meticore is a good option for you.
Overall, although it has some disadvantages, we believe that Meticore is worth checking out. Anyway, with the 60-day money-back guarantee that the manufacturer offers, we don’t think you have something to lose here…
Well, that’s all for our Meticore review. We really hope you found the information you were looking for to make a more informed buying decision.
We wish you only the best 🙂