What Exactly Is The Sonus Complete?
Created by Gregory Peters, a long-time researcher and medical librarian, Sonus Complete is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of natural ingredients (more on these later) that’s supposed to help you enhance your ear health and prevent or reduce tinnitus symptoms.
Tinnitus (ringing or buzzing in the ears) is a common condition. According to the estimation of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, around 20 million Americans suffer from chronic tinnitus, while around 2 million have the severe form of this condition.
It’s not a disease. Instead, it’s a symptom of an underlying medical condition, like an ear infection and age-related hearing loss. It’s extremely uncomfortable, and, in some cases, it’s debilitating.
Gregory Peters explains he also suffered from tinnitus. This pushed him to find a solution, which eventually led him to produce the Sonus Complete supplement. He worked with Dr. Steven Campbell to research the right ingredients and create a supplement formula that’s effective against tinnitus.
Here are some of the ingredients they’ve picked:
▪ Buchu leaves – Buchu leaves come from a plant that mostly grows in South Africa. These leaves can help ease inflammation, which is one possible cause of tinnitus.
▪ Garlic – This spice has been used as a natural remedy for different ear problems, like ear pain, infection, and tinnitus.
▪ Green tea – This is often used to clean an infected ear. It also helps to prevent or manage certain diseases that may cause tinnitus, like type 2 diabetes.
▪ Hibiscus – Gregory Peters explains that this flowering plant might indirectly help relieve tinnitus symptoms because of its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-hypertensive, and diuretic properties.
▪ Hawthorn berry – The berries of hawthorn are used for making medicine. These berries improve tinnitus as it may help improve blood flow and control abnormally high blood pressure.
▪ Juniper berry – The berries of the juniper evergreen shrub contain flavonoids, which function as antioxidants. Juniper berries work best for tinnitus secondary to inflammation or infection.
▪ Olive leaves – These leaves can help maintain a healthy blood pressure and fight infections.
▪ Uva ursi – Like the other ingredients, this plant can help treat infection and inflammation.
▪ Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 – The B vitamins have shown to have positive effects on hearing loss.
▪ Vitamin C – A study shows that supplementation of antioxidants, like vitamin C, can help reduce the intensity of tinnitus….
The Pros and Cons
Uses All-Natural Ingredients
We have nothing against mainstream meds. They can be effective in managing the effects of tinnitus if used correctly. This is really a matter of personal preference. If you’re into complementary and alternative medicine, the Sonus Complete supplement is worth your consideration.
May Help Improve Your Quality of Life
Hearing constant ringing in the ear can be bothersome. If it’s severe, it can negatively impact the quality of your life. You become anxious, irritable, depressed, sleep deprived—or worse, make you feel like giving up on life.
Gregory Peters and Dr. Campbell aren’t promising the Sonus Complete will eradicate all of these problems. But with the help of this supplement and medical interventions, you might be able to manage your condition better and resume your normal life.
A Good Alternative to Mainstream Drugs
Mainstream drugs don’t cure tinnitus (which is really not a disease but a symptom). What they can do is reduce the severity of its symptoms or prevent complications.
One possible medication for this condition is tricyclic antidepressants, which generally work well in reducing the loudness of the noise in the ear. However, these medications can have mild to severe side effects, such as confusion, dry mouth, sexual dysfunction, weight gain, and urinary retention.
We’re not saying Sonus Complete doesn’t have a single side effect. However, so far, it seems no one has complained of serious side effects when using this supplement.
Whether you buy one bottle or six bottles, you don’t have to pay for the shipping fee. That’s one less thing to worry about. Most sellers of dietary supplements usually pass this cost to their consumers.
60-Day Full Refund Guarantee
Your order of Sonus Complete comes with a 60-day refund guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the supplement bottle(s) back to them for a full refund.
Not Everyone Can Buy It
People living in the United States or Canada are the only ones who can purchase the Sonus Complete supplement at the moment.
Only Suitable for Adults
We really don’t know how kids will react to the ingredients of this supplement. If you’re planning to give this to a child, you might want to ask his or her pediatrician first.
Only Available For Purchase Online
You won’t be able to purchase the Sonus Complete pills at retail stores. The only option to purchase it (for now) is directly through the official website.
The Bottom Line
There’s already a ton of dietary supplements for hearing loss on the market today. It makes it difficult to sort out the effective from the worthless or dangerous dietary supplements.
Based on our research online, the Sonus Complete supplement seems to be safe, and we didn’t find any negative consumer reviews about it yet. While there aren’t enough solid scientific studies on each of its ingredients, there are articles from reputable health and medical websites suggesting they may have certain properties that could indirectly benefit tinnitus sufferers.
Overall, although this is not an “overnight fix,” we believe that if you’ve exhausted all of your medical options, or if you’re looking for a natural supplement for tinnitus that uses high-quality ingredients, then the Sonus Complete is a great option for you to consider.
Anyway, with the 60-day money-back guarantee that Gregory Peters offers, we don’t think you have something to lose when giving this supplement a try…
Well, that’s it for our Sonus Complete review.
We hope this post helped you make the right buying decision, and we wish you all the best 🙂