What Exactly Is “HydraLyft”?
HydraLyft is a dietary supplement
that contains proprietary ingredients which promote a healthy, young-looking, and flawless skin.
The Concept Behind This Skin Supplement
Your skin will renew itself through a complex process every 27 or 28 days. Your body produces an enzyme to help dissolve and shed old, dead skin cells. According to Cecilia Wong, this skin-destroying enzyme is called the MMP-1 (Matrix Metallopeptidase 1).
At low amounts, the MMP-1 is necessary for the process of renewing skin cells. At abnormally high levels, it could eat away new and healthy collagen, which is a protein that gives the skin its structure. Once damaged, your collagen is unable to hold as much hyaluronic acid, which is the key to a smooth, perfect, and hydrated skin.
How do you stop MMP-1 from damaging your skin and accelerate skin aging?
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are red-orange to blue-violet in color. These are normally rich in anthocyanins, which are compounds that have antioxidant effects and are believed to stop the growth of cancer cells.
- Another ingredient is Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). According to Cecilia, SOD is the only antioxidant that could neutralize the “most damaging free radical” called superoxide. Free radicals are the second most common trigger for MMP-1.
- Next on the list is astragalus. This powerful herb can supposedly reduce the levels of MMP-1 by as much as 51%, while increasing collagen production in the dermis (second layer of the skin) by 80%.
- The “blood oranges,” Moro, Tarocco, and Sanguinello, are also rich in anthocyanins. Anthocyanins can absorb skin-damaging ultraviolet rays.
How HydraLyft Works
The HydraLyft supplement is infused with a number of ingredients that have the potential to reduce MMP-1, stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production, and act as a natural sunblock. Some of these ingredients include:
- Astragalus membranaceus root extract and Centella asiatica (200 mg)
- Red Orange Complex™ Blood Orange Extract (100 mg)
- Proprietary blend (101 mg): standardized Gotu kola extract, standardized Horsetail extract, standardized Green Tea (leaf) extract, Rose Hips, and Trans-resveratrol
In addition to the HydraLyft supplement, you’ll also get these bonuses from Cecilia Wong:
1. The 5 Minute Facelift Report
2. The Meridian Points for Age-Defying Eyes Report
3. The Secrets for a Youthful Neck and Décolletage
The Pros and Cons of HydraLyft
It’s Easy to Swallow
The HydraLyft is in capsule form. Fortunately, the capsule is small and easy to swallow, so you don’t have to dread taking it.
It Works in a Unique Way
Instead of introducing collagen and hyaluronic acid into your body, the ingredients used for the HydraLyft stimulate your body to produce these compounds. It makes sense because collagen and hyaluronic acid are too large to be absorbed by your skin and digestive tract. Also, your gastric juices will just destroy them without the protection of a capsule.
Cecilia Wong Seems to be Legit
It’s easy to do a background check on her since information is readily available online. We haven’t really found scam reports on her or her products, which is a big relief.
Good Customer Support Team
We were impressed by how fast they replied to our email. They replied within an hour after we contacted them. You can read the email we sent them and their reply here.
You’re Protected by Their Money-Back Guarantee
You have 365 days or a year to try HydraLyft. (We personally think two to three months is enough to evaluate this dietary supplement.)
If you’re not amazed by the results, or the lack thereof, you can contact their customer service and ask for a full refund. They promise to refund your money without asking too many questions or requiring proof of purchase.
Results Could be Different for Every Person
Different factors could affect your results. One of the things you need to consider is your skin type. If you have thin and fair skin, your body produces less melanin (skin pigment), which blocks skin-damaging UV radiation. This makes you more prone to thinning, sagging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other skin issues.
It May Causes a Few Side Effects
When you use it appropriately, HydraLyft seems to be safe. However, if you use it in large doses, it may have a negative impact on your health. For instance, high doses of astragalus could suppress your immune system.
Reminder: before you take any dietary supplement, even if it uses natural ingredients, it might always be a good idea to consult your doctor first.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, we can’t stop our skin from aging. But, there are plenty of ways to slow down the process. Try these:
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Avoid or drink less alcohol.
- Follow a good skin care routine.
- Exercise regularly. This will help nourish your skin, so it remains healthy and glowing.
- Get enough quality sleep. Sleep deprivation can increase skin aging and prevents your skin from recovering from environmental stressors, such as UV radiation.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sources of ultraviolet radiation, such as the sun and tanning beds.
Regarding the HydraLyft supplement, we must admit we liked the idea that it uses your own body to increase the levels of hyaluronic acid and collagen. We didn’t find any negative reports about this supplement yet, and were really impressed with their customer support team.
Overall, if you’re constantly exposed to UV radiation (perhaps due to your work or lifestyle), if you have a poor diet and inactive lifestyle, or if your skin is starting to show signs of premature aging, then the HydraLyft supplement is a great option for you to consider.
Best of all, if you’re unhappy with it for whatever reason, you can just send them an email anytime within 365 days after your purchase to claim a refund. We believe that this decent guarantee makes it very easy to try HydraLyft without risking your money…
Well, that’s everything we can say about this skin-care supplement. We hope you find this HydraLyft review informative.
To your smooth, flawless, and healthy skin 😊