Hello and welcome!
In this post we are going to review the Lean Gut Diet by Samuel Larson.
In order to make everything simpler for you, we will divide this page into two parts:
1. A brief section with basic information regarding the Lean Gut Diet.
2. An in-depth review, which will cover Samuel Larson’s diet program in details and provides you with all the important information that we feel you must know about it…
Product’s Name: The Lean Gut Diet
Author: Samuel Larson
Release Date: 2016
Learning Format: Downloadable guides
Refund Policy: 100% money back guarantee for 60 days
Official Site: http://www.leangutdiet.com
1. The Key Details
Created by Samuel Larson, a certified and licensed professional nutritionist, The Lean Gut Diet is a comprehensive guide that provides information on how you can effectively lose weight, boost your sex drive, and improve your overall health by balancing your gut health and increasing your metabolism.
Samuel Larson says there are billions of bacteria living inside your gut. The problem is that when there are more bad bacteria than good bacteria, it results to weight gain and illnesses (cancer, diabetes, and high cholesterol). To solve this, the amount of good and bad bacteria should be balanced (80% and 20%, respectively).
The Lean Gut Diet focuses on solving this problem, and inside the guide you will learn about different topics, including the following:
– The truth about so-called healthy foods and vegetables, which are actually bad for your health and weight.
– Smoothie recipes that would help eliminate harmful heavy metals and toxins from your body.
– The exact steps you should follow for increasing your metabolism.
– The 5-5-5 exercise program, which was based on a McMasster University (Canada) research.
– The different herbs you should consume everyday.
More specifically, the Lean Gut Diet consists of three different phases, and here are some of the most important things you will learn in each phase:
– Why you should eat more to lose weight.
– What you should avoid whenever you’re eating vegetables and fruits.
– How to make the “Eliminator Elixir”.
– The five types of foods you must never eat when you’re improving your gut health.
– This phase focuses on restoring the right balance between the good bacteria and bad bacteria living in your gut.
– You will also learn here about seven probiotic foods that you should eat to improve your digestive and overall health.
– This last phase focuses on reducing your cortisol hormones, a.k.a. the stress hormones.
– Samuel Larson explains here three rules you should follow to effectively reduce your cortisol hormones and boost your metabolism.
– Specific instructions on how to take specific herbs and minerals to promote better mental health are also included here…
In addition to the Lean Gut Diet main guide, two bonus reports are also provided by Samuel Larson in his program:
Bonus #1: 10 Best Metabolism-Revving Foods to Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine
In this report, you will learn about foods that will help…
• Your body to effectively use carbs
• Prevent your body from storing foods as fats
• You become less hungry and eliminate your sugar cravings
• And a lot more…
Bonus #2: Sex Food Stimulants
Here you will discover a list of foods that will not only increase your sex drive, but also increase your energy, provide relief from stress, and help your body fight different diseases…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
Detailed And Useful Information
In the Lean Gut Diet, Samuel Larson provided great new insights on the real cause of weight gain, including what people could do to prevent or reverse its effects. He gave the exact steps, lists, and other information that would allow people to implement his methods safely and effectively.
You don’t have to be a PhD degree holder or a fitness and nutrition enthusiast to take advantage of this diet program.
Supported By Science
Just like what we always do, we tried to find out if there are sufficient scientific bases for the Lean Gut Diet. The good news is that we found many online, and they’re really easy to find. Just do a quick Google search and you will come across different researches that back up many of Samuel Larson’s claims.
For us, this is a comforting thought because we don’t really want to follow a weight loss program that the author just based on his opinion, and not from the expert opinions of scientists or medical professionals.
A Safer And Cheaper Option
Don’t get us wrong. Almost anything has some kind of risk, including any diet program on the market. For example, while surgery could help, it could also be risky and cost approximately between $18,500 and $23,000. Of course, we all know the harmful effects of most diet pills on the market.
While the Lean Gut Diet is not 100% free from any side effect, it can be said that it is a much safer solution than weight loss pills or risky and expensive surgery.
60 Days Refund Guarantee
If for whatever reason you don’t like The Lean Gut Diet, you can ask Samuel Larson for a full refund any time within two months after your purchase. Although this is a standard offer by many online authors, it’s still a plus point for us.
In addition, we have to say that so far we haven’t come across any complaints or unusual refund requests for this product online…
The Main Cons
Varied Results For Each Person
There are different factors that would affect your weight loss success while using The Lean Gut Diet. Aside from the fact that each person has a unique biological makeup, results will usually depend on the consistency of your efforts and your ability to follow instructions.
If you base your efforts on your current mood, for instance, then don’t expect significant results in a short span of time.
Available In Digital Copy Only
The Lean Gut Diet is available only in a PDF format as for the moment, and we don’t know if Samuel Larson would consider creating a hard copy anytime soon. If you’re not crazy about eBooks, you will probably see this as a con.
With that in mind, you can always print a copy of the guide and the bonus reports by yourself if you’re interested…
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content - 7/107/10
- Quality Of Content - 8/108/10
- User Friendliness - 8/108/10
- Bonus items - 7.5/107.5/10
- Customer Support - 7/107/10
- Overall Value For Money - 7.5/107.5/10
Overall, the Lean Gut Diet get the average rating of 7.5/10 from us and we truly believe that it offers a decent option for those people who can’t seem to lose weight despite all the dieting and exercising that they do.
Is it 100% effective?
Well, since this is a pretty new diet program on the market, it’s hard to find too many testimonials or before and after pictures of real users.
However, if we’re going to base it on the scientific concepts this program was based on, we believe it has the potential to deliver great results in a safe and natural manner (Of course, the results won’t happen overnight, especially without consistent effort on your part).
We also must say that we don’t think anyone would have a hard time understanding The Lean Gut Diet guide. Samuel Larson provided clear instructions and information, and used very simple language. All you really have to do is read, understand, and do.
Sure, the Lean Gut Diet is not perfect and there are some downsides to this weight loss system.
For one, it’s not an overnight solution. It may take a few weeks or months before you finally see significant improvements in your weight. If you’re not disciplined or consistent, you might just be wasting your money on this or on other weight loss programs. In addition, the fact that no physical edition is available for purchase can also be a major downside for some of us.
All in all, when we take into account all the pros and cons of the Lean Gut Diet, we believe that it can be a good choice for some people. This is especially true if your main goal is to find a healthy way to shed off the extra weight without taking any potentially dangerous diet pills, or paying for a very expensive surgery.
Well, this is all we could say about The Lean Gut Diet. We hope that this review was helpful for you and we wish you the best 🙂