Hi there and welcome!
On this page, we are going to review The Ultimate Revenge Diet by Joanie Anderson.
We will divide this page into two sections:
1. A short section with some basic details about The Ultimate Revenge Diet.
2. An in-depth review of Joanie Anderson’s diet plan that will help you to understand much better if it is the right choice for you or not.
Product’s Name: The Ultimate Revenge Diet
Author: Joanie Anderson
Release Date: 2018
Learning Format: Downloadable guide
Refund Policy: Complete money-back guarantee for 8 weeks
Official Website: ultimaterevengediet.com
1. The Key Details
Created by Joanie Anderson, a mother, and weight loss specialist, the Ultimate Revenge Diet is a diet program that was specifically designed to help women lose weight, without stringent food restrictions, calorie counting, and spending hours in the gym. It doesn’t only promise to help you lose the extra pounds, but it may also help reverse type 2 diabetes and heart disease and slow down the effects of aging on your muscles, skin, and joint.
About Joanie Anderson (Pen Name)
As her story goes, she used to be fat. That’s why her husband lost interest in her and left her for a younger, sexier woman. To make him feel sorry for leaving her, she researched about the inner workings of a woman’s body, including the link between human hormones and weight. As one would expect, she figured out a simple and effective diet that helped her – and other regular women, too –
lose a significant amount of weight.
3 Big Lies by the Weight Loss Industry
Joanie said that most diets she tried failed to deliver their promised results because they’re designed for skinny people who are into exercising and like to eat very little. Furthermore, most women believe these myths that have been keeping them fat:
– Women have a harder time losing weight than men.
– Spending hours in the gym doing cardio is the best way to lose fat.
– Avoid eating foods that are rich in fat.
About The Ultimate Revenge Diet
Joanie Anderson built this diet program around her “3 Rules,” which are the reason for her weight loss success (and other women who’ve tried her program). When you purchase this program, here are the things you’ll receive:
1. The “7 Day Simple Jumpstart” – In this report, you’ll discover the 3 rules that helped Joanie and other women lose weight, without starving themselves. There’s also a shopping list for affordable, tasty, and metabolism-boosting foods.
2. The “6 Week Ultimate Revenge Transformation Program” – This will tell you the exact things you need to do to lose weight in just six weeks. No need to go to the gym, deprive yourself of your favorite foods, and calorie counting.
3. The “Restaurant Survival Guide” – In this guide, Joanie will show you how to munch on restaurant or fast food meals while still losing weight.
4. The “Diet Tracking System” – With this, you can track what you eat and monitor your progress, so you can be 100 percent sure you’re still on track.
5. The “Perfect Morning Routine” – By following this routine, you can supercharge your body in the morning and chase away morning fogginess. Hint: It doesn’t involve any exercise.
6. Bonus: The “Dieting and The Woman’s Body” – This report shares twelve useful and simple tips that will help you (and other women) to shed the excess weight faster than men. These tips will also help you take advantage of the female body’s tendency to store more fat than men…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
You Don’t Need to Starve Yourself
As what Joanie emphasized, this is not a stringent diet. You don’t have to feel sorry for yourself because you can’t eat the foods you want. This will teach you what to eat and how to eat—yes, including those burgers and fries—so you get the best possible results.
Of course, this is not an excuse for you to stuff yourself with unhealthy food and drinks. You still need to pay attention to what you eat to maximize the benefits of this diet program.
It Doesn’t Consume Too Much Time
You could probably finish reading all the reports within a day, depending on how fast you read. There are no recipes that need hours to make, so if you keep a tight schedule, you’ll have no problem sticking to this diet program. Joanie also gave a shopping list, so you don’t have to spend so much time buying all the ingredients.
It’s Relatively Safe
In general, unless you have food allergies or a serious health problem, The Ultimate Revenge Diet is safe to follow. You don’t have to take risky weight loss pills and perform back-breaking exercises. So far, we haven’t encountered any safety complaints about it online.
Responsive Customer Support Team
We took the time to email their customer service department. They responded to our email within 24 hours. This is a good thing; because if ever you encounter issues with your order, someone’s going to be there to assist you. (You can read their reply to us here.)
You Can Get A Full Refund If You Are Not Happy
The Ultimate Revenge Diet is backed by a standard 60-day refund guarantee. If within that period you don’t get the results you want, you can email them and ask for a full refund. This is an important advantage that makes it easy to try this program risk-free…
The Main Cons
It May or May Not Work
There are different factors that could influence the effectiveness of the Ultimate Revenge Diet program. Examples are genes, race, age, health status, social influences, and mindset, to name a few.
It’s Designed for Women Only
Bad news for men who are interested to try this “revenge diet.” With that in mind, we think men could still benefit from this program. For example, they could get the useful techniques or points in the program, and then tweak them to suit their unique needs. While it may not work for them as good as for women, they may still find some of the concepts useful.
You Can’t Order a Hard Copy
Like most fitness programs sold online, The Ultimate Revenge Diet is an eBook in PDF format. If you don’t like reading eBooks, your only option is to print it yourself.
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content - 7.5/107.5/10
- Quality Of Content - 8/108/10
- User Friendliness - 9/109/10
- Bonus items - 9/109/10
- Customer Support - 8/108/10
- Overall Value For Money - 8.5/108.5/10
We believe The Ultimate Revenge Diet is worth a look. This is probably more suitable for women who are relatively healthy and not severely overweight.
If you want a simple yet effective way to diet for weight loss, if you want to avoid taking weight loss pills or spending hours in the gym, or if you’re a busy individual, then The Ultimate Revenge Diet is a great option for you to consider.
It has its downsides, though. As with most diets, people will react differently to this diet program. Some may see significant results in a short time, while others may have to wait longer. So, always keep your expectations realistic. Be consistent with your efforts, and it wouldn’t hurt to exercise, too.
The bottom line is that The Ultimate Revenge Diet might be a good supplement to your current weight loss plan, and we will recommend to try it out for a month or two. After all, if it doesn’t deliver its promised results, you can simply contact them within 60 days and ask for a full refund…