What Exactly Is The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy?
Created by Jodi Knapp, a Blue Heron Health News author, The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy is a complete guide for treating, not managing, type 2 diabetes (T2D) in a few weeks by using diet modifications, little-known tips, and other non-medical strategies.
Jodi named chronic inflammation as the main cause of type 2 diabetes. It causes the body to be resistant to insulin and the pancreas to shrivel and die.
When you eat certain foods, your body might consider them as foreign invaders. This leads to inflammation. One of the solutions she proposed is to eat anti-inflammatory foods.
That’s why she created this 3-step system to help you decrease your blood sugar level and stop the inflammation inside your body. Below are just a few tips, strategies, and information you’ll discover in this guide:
▪ How you can stop prediabetes from developing into type 2 diabetes.
▪ 8 must-know signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
▪ Learn how this disease became a worldwide health problem.
▪ Why you don’t need to deprive yourself of carbs.
▪ A test you can do at home for Syndrome X, which affects one quarter of the country.
▪ Know when you should (or shouldn’t) check your blood sugar and why the numbers could throw you off course.
▪ The shocking truth about weight loss and type 2 diabetes management.
▪ Tips on how to access the power of your mind to completely heal you from this disease.
▪ The specific amount of carbs you should eat everyday.
▪ The diet secret of the Italians that allow them to be almost free from diabetes.
▪ 13 ways to make your meals more interesting, without increasing your caloric or sugar intake.
▪ 3 anti-diabetes super foods, which you might’ve never heard of.
▪ The 50 foods that are marketed as healthy but are actually the total opposite.
▪ 15 research-backed supplements that are safer and more effective than mainstream type 2 diabetes meds.
▪ The correct and incorrect way of eliminating carbs from your diet, as well as how to add mouth-watering alternatives.
▪ Tasty foods that are scientifically proven to increase insulin production.
▪ Delicious low-carb recipes that can stimulate your pancreas to produce insulin.
▪ 4 low-carb fruits that you could eat, without experiencing a surge in your blood sugar level.
▪ Interesting researches, and a lot more…
The Pros and Cons
Manage Diabetes without Meds
From a medical point of view, there’s really no cure for type 2 diabetes. It’s a lifelong disease.
However, there’s a good chance some people (perhaps including you) would be able to reverse it. Regular exercise and eating healthy are two of the most important things you can do to maintain relatively normal blood sugar levels without meds.
Comprehensive and Dead-Simple
Jodi Knapp covered a wide range of interesting topics in this guide, from the “magic number” for the amount of carbs to eat daily to boosting insulin production naturally. She also explained everything clearly and gave detailed instructions so that you can implement this guide right away.
No “Evil Big Pharma” Conspiracy Theory
For Jodi Knapp, not all pharmaceutical companies are out to make people suffer and die. This is contrary to what most “alternative health gurus” constantly say on their sales page. We can’t deny the fact that some pharmaceutical companies have produced meds that saved lives and improved people’s quality of life.
Have No Serious Adverse Effects
In The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy, Jodi Knapp focuses on changing your food choices and habits to eliminate inflammatory foods, which she claims to be the culprit behind type 2 diabetes. She also teaches you other little-known ways to reverse this disease, without mainstream meds, weird concoctions, or dangerous herbal remedies and supplements.
Hassle-Free, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can try Jodi Knapp’s 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy for a few weeks to see if you’ll like it and how it would affect your blood sugar level. If it fails to keep your blood sugar under control within sixty days, just email their customer service to get a full refund.
May Not Cure Everyone
Prediabetics and type 2 diabetics are the ones who would most likely benefit from the 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy guide. People with type 1 diabetes, which is genetic in nature, may have to keep looking for that miracle cure.
Requires Discipline and Dedication
It takes conscious, continuous effort to stick to a specific diet. We find inflammatory foods almost everywhere in our environment. Not to mention the food cravings and mood swings.
Having a meal guide, such as The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy, will help you increase your chances of succeeding by letting you know when and what exactly you need to eat. Patience and dedication are also necessary ingredients if you want to see results.
A Download-Only Guide
The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy is in eBook format. Both physical books and eBooks have their pros and cons, so this is ultimately a matter of personal preference.
The Bottom Line
There isn’t a single “perfect” diet for people with type 2 diabetes, as a result of people’s genetic and lifestyle differences. But, it’s important to focus on following a healthy eating plan that could prevent, control, and possibly reverse this disease.
Overall, if you haven’t decided on a specific eating plan yet, if you want to try dieting alone to control or reverse your diabetes, or if you simply want to improve your current diet to get better results, The 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy is a great option for you to consider.
While this isn’t a one-size-fits-all system, the 60-day money-back guarantee from Jodi Knapp allows you to take this guide for a test drive for a month or two to see how it’ll work for you. If it doesn’t work, you could always ask for a refund anytime within sixty days after your purchase, which means there is no risk for you…
Well, that’s it for this 3 Step Type 2 Diabetes Strategy review. We really hope we’ve given you the information you were looking for.
We wish you only the best 🙂